I am working as a freelance dietitian at Kingston Health Centre, initially one morning per week. I accept referrals from all health professionals, as well as self referrals. Fees are in line with the British Dietetic Association recommendations (£80 for initial consultation, follow ups £45).
I am registered with:
- Aviva Health – provider number 600079743
- Axa PPP Healthcare – reference number SD03010
- BSc Physiology (University of Bristol), MSc Nutrition & Dietetics (University of Ulster)
- 12 years post registration experience in the NHS and private sector
- HCPC and British Dietetic Association registered
- I have broad experience in adults and paediatrics
- Dietetic posts include:
- St George’s Hospital, London – rotational post: cardiac care, renal, nutrition support, gastroenterology, care of the elderly
- Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London – rotational post: HIV, bariatric surgery, general paediatrics
- SHS Nutricia: Metabolic Specialist
- Richmond & Twickenham PCT: Children with Special Needs
- Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital, London: Clinical Lead for Adult Inherited Metabolic Service
I appreciate the shortage of NHS Dietitians available in both the hospital and community settings. I aim to provide a private dietetic service, which may help to bridge this gap for your patients.
Patient groups who may be appropriate for you to refer: