- NEW CLINIC – PhysioExtra, Upper Ham Road, Richmond – Monday 9.30am -3.00pm
- Local home visits (Kingston area), further a field extra charge
- Telephone and Skype appointments
Fees are £80 for first consultation, lasting 1 hour. Follow up appointments are £45. Fees include:
- pre-appointment assessment
- provision of written information
- communication with GP and any other medical professionals
- email contact for one month following initial appointment/between sessions.
Fees are inline with the British Dietetic Association recommendations. See below for private healthcare insurance details.
Individual appointments: £60/hr. Assessment and advice based on individual needs eg. strength, weight loss, endurance, rehab etc.
Consultancy for group/team: Fees negotiated on hourly rate/contract
Telephone: 07758 100727
For private healthcare insurance, I am registered with:
- Aviva Health – provider number 600079743
- Axa PPP Healthcare – reference number SD03010
If it is an important part of your medical treatment prescribed by your consultant, healthcare insurers usually cover the fees. Confirm in advance the number of appointments that you will be covered for. Bring your policy number and authorisation code to your assessment appointment. Fees are specific for insurance companies and do vary from self funding rates.