With 15 years of experience as a dietitian in the NHS and private practice, I have spent the last three years specialising in conditions that conventional medicine finds hard to treat.
I use a combination of evidence based scientific research and experience with my 1000s of patients over the years to assess, diagnose and effectively treat nutrition related medical problems.
Qualifications and experience:
- FODMAP trained at King’s College, London
- 15 years as a private dietitian and in the NHS (Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital, St George’s Hospital, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital)
- Lead Nutritionist at St Mary’s Clinic, London
- Visiting Lecturer in Sports and Clinical Nutrition, St Mary’s University, London
- MSc Nutrition & Dietetics (University of Ulster)
- BSc Physiology (University of Bristol)
- Accredited Sports Dietitian