It is well known that being overweight is associated with serious health issues such as heart disease, diabetes and some cancers. But sometimes we also want to lose some weight just to feel better about ourselves. It’s a wonderful feeling to fit back in to pre-pregnancy clothes or to be able to be able to pull your belt in a notch.
There is a vast array of diets out there, with advice from ‘experts’ and successful slimmers and celebrities ready with their testimonies of how this diet is the answer to your weight loss woes. It is extremely confusing to know who to listen to and which diet is ‘the one’. Deep down we know that these ‘all or nothing’ diets do not work in the long term and are not healthy for your body or mind. Mentally beating yourself up about making the ‘wrong’ food choices is soul destroying and can lead to a vicious circle of going on and off diets.
I believe that for long term, life long success we need to relax and stop obsessing about food. Advice is for life…………
- carbs, alcohol and eating out are not banned
- give your body the food it needs to help you feel fab!
- no going hungry – wholesome foods for optimum nutrition
- break old habits
- easy to follow guidelines adapted to the way you live and the foods you like
- advice on meals, snacks, shopping and eating out at your favourite restaurants
Between sessions you can contact me by email or test to ask questions or if you feel you are having a ‘wobble’!